WR-25 Weather Report
The WR-25 Weather Report starter system utilizes a wind direction and
speed sensor, barometric pressure sensor, rain collector, outside and inside
temperature sensors to display: the
last time it rained, how hard and how much, the heat index, the
wind-chill index or the dew point. This system can display the instant or average
wind speed and direction, outdoor and indoor temperatures, barometric pressure,
humidity and the maximum and minimum of all values. This station is accurate and
rugged in design, which makes it a favorite among industrial, agricultural,
corporate and university customers.
- NORMAL DISPLAY - Displays wind direction and speed; date and time, inside,
outside, and aux temperatures, barometric pressure, humidity, daily, monthly, and term
cumulative rainfall, (solar radiation in WR-25-S) and lunar tide cycle.
- MIN/MAX READINGS - Displays minimum and maximum (since the last clear)
wind speed and direction, temperature, barometric pressure, relative humidity, rainfall
rate, (solar radiation in WR-25-S) and the date and time of its respective occurrence.
- SELECTABLE SCALE - English or Metric.
- WINDCHILL INDEX - Indicates Wind-chill factor.
- COMFORT INDEX - Displays temperature humidity index.
- DEWPOINT- Displays Dew Point.
- LAST RAIN - Shows date and time of last rain and rate.
- CUMULATIVE RAINFALL - Registers rainfall over daily, monthly, and user
defined time periods.
- WIND AVERAGE - Displays the average speed and direction for previous
- RISE/FALL - Indicates rising or falling trend in temperature (solar
radiation in WR-25-S), pressure, and humidity.
- HOLD - Deactivates information cycling of respective display.
- SELECT - Puts weather station into various setting functions.
- LUNAR/TIDE CYCLE - predicts high and low tides.
- WARRANTY - Limited One Year.
- RS-232 ADAPTER - A serial port (RS-232 adapter) is built into every unit.
This feature allows common serial printers to be plugged directly into the instrument
(cable not included). The instrument may be directed to print at intervals chosen by the
user. The weather station can also be tied directly into an IBM PC, or Macintosh computer,
through its RS-232 adapter or plugged into a modem for remote monitoring.
- NON-VOLATILE MEMORY - In case of power failure, the clock function,
calibration and all data are preserved.
Size: 11" wide, 7" tall, 6" deep
Barometer: 28 to 32 in. hg ±1%
Temperature: -70 to 140 deg. F ±2%
Humidity: 0-100% ±3%,
Rainfall: 0.00 to 999 inches
Wind speed: 0 to170 mph ±2%
Wind direction: 16 points
View Complete Specs Page
Call 503-864-3217 to Order
Free Ground Shipping is
Contiguous United States!
Your Price $1179 (Retail $1399)
Options Price List
|Solar Radiation Option
|Leaf Wetness Option
|Second Com Port
|Euro Option (High Resolution)
|19" Rack Mount Option
Weather View 32 Professional
|Heated Rain Collector 6"
15651 SE Woodland Heights
Road Amity, Oregon 97101
Voice 503-864-3217 Fax 503-864-4381
Email Information Request
We also accept the
following credit cards.
Mastercard Visa Discover
Copyright © 2011 WIS All Right
Reserved World Wide.